Wednesday 24 August 2011

Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

My god do I want to play this game again so bad.  LOVED IT.  Had so many happy memories of when I was 16/17 and my best friend Helen coming round to my house after school.  We used to play it for hours on end.  So much fun!  I still prefer it to the recent one.

I remember just getting in a car and zooming off to the county part of the map and whacking on the K-ROSE radio station and listening to some awesome tunes.  Bed of Rose's, I Love a Rainy Night, One Step Forward, Louisiana Woman-Mississippi Man...amazing!

Memories....

and my fav:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H027APFs8vc&feature=related
For some reason the video won't work on here.  Meh.

And some piccies of the countryside where my friend and I spent most of the time driving round!

It's funny when you look back at the graphics but god I loved this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment