Tuesday 30 August 2011

Not Feeling Great Today

Woken up feeling ill today...same thing happened the other day.  It's like i'm coming down with something...then it starts to get better...then it comes back...and so on.  It's rather annoying.

Got a lot to do today.  Been trying to keep myself busy so I don't think about things.
Whether I will get it all done today...is another matter.

Gotta go to the post office, bank, see a friend at the park, pick up Chris, go to the tip, go to the shop....and so on.  Never-ending list at the moment lol.

I'm still feeling horrendously down in the dumps.  Lee no longer wishes to speak to me.  I won't admit that it hurts...because I like to atleast stay friends with people...but then at the same time...I don't think I want to be friends with someone who can hurt me so bad and not even care or show a hint of emotion.  Heartless and cold it seems.  I don't have time for people like that in my life.  Unfortunately I wasted a huge chunk of my life with this person...but you live and you learn.

The friend I am seeing later at the park is someone who made my life a bit unbearable at school.  She was part of the gang of people that eventually made me leave.  I couldn't cope.  However...people grow up (you would hope) and she realised she was a bitch..as she quoted...and we get along fine.  So might aswell...nothing to lose.  I need friends more than ever right now anyway.  She knows i'm in a fragile state.

Last thing before I go...

A random picture:  Chris' kitty....Ellie.  Isn't she gorgeous? :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment