Sunday 25 September 2011

Blog Re-Vamp

Hello,

Thought I would drastically change how my blog looked.  I made the banner and background myself.  I think it looks a lot fresher and pretty.

Going to upload some random photos in a sec.

I use this blog mainly to show off my random photography and any photoshoots I have.  I also type up my thoughts/feelings from time to time and put pictures of random things in my life.

It's a bit of a mixed bag here really.  I don't have a particular thing I blog about...it's just my life in a nutshell really.

Feel free to chat to me...I won't bite.  I might suffer depression but I am a bubbly, down to earth person and love to make new friends.  All comments are welcome.

Thanking you muchly :) xx

EDIT:  I have added more photos to the Reservoir Photoshoot post below. x

No comments:

Post a Comment