Wednesday 28 September 2011

Job Interview

I decided out of the 2 choices (get signed off sick for another month or go for it and find a job) i would choose the latter.  I sent out one C.V yesterday and today i had a phone call for an interview.  Went and it was really good...I should hear back by the end of the week hopefully.  I just don't want to be sat at home thinking about things anymore and want to earn some money so I can save up and get off this rock for a while.  I need a break.


I'm feeling pretty low at the moment.  Just wish I had Chris here for some company.  Could do with a hug.  I feel like I just want to cry about everything.  But i'm trying not to.  I shouldn't be the one crying as I haven't done anything wrong.  Why should I be punished for someone else's stupidity?  Just taking each day as it comes.  Hopefully this job will change things for me.  

Roll on 3pm tomorrow so I can go see Chris and keep busy.



2 evenings in a row the whole island has had power cuts.  I turned my PC on...just uploaded something to facebook and BAM everything went off.  Sat in complete darkness...went downstairs with my torch to see if mum was ok.  I worry about her a lot.  She's very ill.

Yesterday evening Chris and I were about to play a game together on the PS3 called Demon's Souls...and we just set it up so we were ready to play and the power cut off for ages...and then when it did come back on it took ages for the internet to come back.  It sucked a bit.  

Played the Sims 3 today.  I created a character yesterday and said to myself "right...the first guy she meets she will have his kids"  Turns out it was her boss lol.  She joined the law enforcement career and the guy turned up in his police uniform looking all cool and good looking haha.  My sim liked him...I could tell.  Thing is he had a girlfriend but after a while my sim convinced him to dump her (i know how that feels) and then he moved in and now they have a baby girl.  N'aww.  They look cute together though.  I took a quick pic of them both in uniform lol.  I love the Sims.  I was a Sims 2 addict.  I love just going into a whole new world and new life and be someone else.  See how your life unfolds and what you could achieve etc.  Sad?  Maybe.  Care?  No.  

I wouldn't go as far as being addicted to WOW and playing it for hours on end like so many people do.  Sims is more me.  I like the whole being someone else thing.  I created myself on there once and ended up becoming mayor lol.  Had a dog called Lipsy and had 2 twin boys.  Can't remember their names now.  Although I think one was called Jayden...which would make sense because I like that name.

Here's a pic of my sim and her bloke...in uniform.



Cute aren't they? :)

Going to try and go to sleep now.  Been a long day.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment