Tuesday 5 April 2011

Huddersfield

Sat in my bedroom feeling quite tired but don't really want to dive into bed just yet.
Thank god it's nearly midweek already.  I could really do with the weekend.  So tired.

I am going to whack up some random pics.  I said before how my mum's side of the family all live in Huddersfield.  I had only met my Nana and Grandad.  My Grandad died when I was 15.  I hadn't seen my Nana since around the age of 8.  Never met my aunty, uncle or cousins.

I first planned to go over to see them when I was 15 but when my grandad died suddenly I held it back.  Then obviously I went through a severe state of depression so held it back longer than planned.  I wanted to go again last year...and then all of a sudden we had news that my Cousin Mark had died in a car crash.  Again I felt like it wasn't a good time so I held it back.

This year...even though they were still coping with the loss of my cousin...I felt I needed to see them all.  So I finally met everyone.  I loved every second of it.  They are all lovely.  I am going back to see them all in July.  I can't wait.

 Cousin Steven, Me and his girlfriend Jade
 Me and my lovely Nana
 Me with my cousin Julie
Me with my aunty Andrea (who looks just like my mum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment