Sunday 3 April 2011

People In My Life...

Hello again.

Just fancy putting up some pictures of some people in my life.  Then if I mention names...you have a face to go with it.

First of all... Me:




















My best friend Helen (on the left):
















My close friends Kelsey (left) & Nadine (far right):

















My friends Charas (middle) & Steph (right) (I used to work with them briefly):



















Guys who have meant something to me:


Jamie (Jimbob):

This is the guy I really liked when I was 15.  I thought he didn't like me...even telling my best friend Helen he didn't fancy me.  I was gutted....but turns out he did like me after all.  But by then it was too late and I had a boyfriend.  We are still friends...however I used to see him all the time (usually throughout the night when we were both unemployed and nocturnal) but now we are a bit more distant.  Shame really.  But he means a lot to me.  He helped me a lot in the past.  He's a great friend.







Chris:

My first boyfriend.  I was 16 and he was 21.  Got back together almost 5 years later for another 11 months before we broke up.

He doesn't believe me when I say this but I love him with all my heart.  All the hurt he put me through in the past...I tried to push it aside and get on with being together again.  But certain things got in the way and thoughts playing on my mind just didn't help us out.  I'm a sensitive person after everything I went through and I don't want to constantly feel upset about the past.  Unfortunately it was all I could think about.  I called it a day and I felt awful for doing it.  But I did it to help me.  It wasn't an easy decision at all.  I will always love him regardless.









Lee:

Possibly my favourite photo of us.  However it's also one of the saddest.  It was the last picture I took before we broke up 2 weeks later.

This was such a hard time for me.  He has helped me so much over the past 5 years.  We were together 4 and a half.  Engaged for 4 years.  We just kept bickering over stupid things.  We were always in each other's way.  It felt like we had no space.  A few other things felt like the final nail in the coffin and I left him.  We were absolutely heartbroken but I thought it was for the best to clear our heads.  He is still a good friend of mine.  I care about him.  He was there for me when I was suicidal a few years ago and didn't give up on me.








and last but not least...My Mum:

I am very close to my mum.  However I don't see her even though I live in the same house as her.  You see...my brother craves 110% of her attention 24/7.  He became quite abusive...and my mum feels she has to be there when he wants her.  Which is all the time.  My brother doesn't want to know me.  I overheard him say he "never wanted a sister".  So I removed him from my life.  Was I upset?  Yes.  At one point we were close...but he became distant and aggressive towards everyone.  Now he is just a stranger to me...and my mum just can't cope.  When I see her...briefly....I try and make her smile.  Otherwise she just cries and wants to give up.  She means the world to me.  She is housebound by agoraphobia.  Something I had for about a year.  I grew up not being able to go shopping with my mum, going on holidays etc.  But she is a fab mum and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment