Saturday 2 July 2011

New Tattoo

So I have been looking into a new tattoo for a while now.

I have two tattoo's already.

My first tattoo was a butterfly on my right side.
Please excuse the bad photo...it was taken on a mobile phone.

















My second tattoo are the words "Nothing Lasts Forever" on my wrist.
People say it's a bit morbid...but it was something I said to myself that stuck when I went through a difficult time in my life.













Now I want a third tattoo....and I never wanted one on my neck until now.
I really like this and want something similar.
I love stars but so many people have them...but I also love butteflies so a mix of the 2 would be nice.
However that butterfly looks a bit bog standard to me so might change that.
But anyway i'm looking into booking this on Tuesday but tweeking it slightly.
Fingers crossed it looks nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment