Monday 11 July 2011

Random Blog

Hiya,

Haven't really done much today.  Did the Race For Life yesterday with my friend Kelsey which was fun.  We walked it and completed it in 1 hour and 2 minutes.  Not bad :)

Here is a piccy.
I look a bit knackered I apologize.

Then after that I had a driving lesson which went really well.  Doubt i'll pass my test anytime soon but atleast the lessons aren't a total fail.

Today I attempted to tidy up my bedroom.  After about 10 mins I gave up.  It's just going to have to stay like a tip!  In this heat at the moment I just don't have the energy.  My room is like a sauna in summer.  My PC likes to overheat on me often which is always fun when you are in the middle of something and it dies.

Took a random pic of me today.  I shall leave it below.  Toodle pip people. x



No comments:

Post a Comment