Tuesday 5 July 2011

Guinea Pig Poop.

Today has been a bit of a "meh" kind of day.

I went to book my tattoo...and the guy there is fully booked for 4 months.
So he gives me the e-mail address of the other tattooist who is free all day...and could do it today for me.
So i'm thinking "ah bargain" and contact him.
And hour later he replies saying he is doing design work and wont be able to do my tattoo today...but I can book for another day.
So I email back saying when i'm free etc...
No reply.
Ah he must be busy...
2 hours later...no reply.
Still busy probs...
5 hours later...no reply.
Ok maybe he has a lot on?
14 hours later...no reply.
Dude come on CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND BOOK MY TATTOO.
*sigh*

Oh well...just going to have to wait and see.
On the plus side I imagined it would cost a lot compared to the other tattoos i've had done...
And this other tattooist reckons £60.
I was thinking a more so...bargain.
But...
I WANT IT BOOKED!

Apart from that...just been a lazy day.  The weather has been pants.  Non-stop rain.

Had to take a couple of black sacks to the tip...which i've never done before.  It was my guinea pigs/hamsters sawdust etc after I had cleaned them.  Anyway my dad said they were too heavy to put in the normal rubbish...he tells me this a few days later after taking them outside.

MY GOD THEY STANK SO FRICKIN BAD.

I had every window of the sodding car open and all I could smell was Guinea pig poop and hamster pee.  It was pure VILE.

Never again.  I will pay my dad to do it for me.  Eurgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment